La Galerie des Pins
La Galerie des Pins is a private art gallery in Biot on the french Riviera, in the midle between the cities of Nice and Cannes. Located in a beautiful villa with pool in the middle of wonderful huge pine trees, with its particular atmosphere and breathtaking setting, it is the perfect place for an exposition or a workshop with the emphasis on exchange and dialogue. It opened its doors as gallery in December 2017. It regularly hosts expositions and workshops, ranging from photography over aquarelles to lyrical and rock music.
Access is by invitation only. If you are interested to participate or organize an event please send an email to email@example.com.
EXHIBITIONS AND WORKSHOPS
• Photography Workshop with Martin U. Waltz (Berlin), 16+17 March
• Lyrical Singer Pascale Vernassa (Valbonne, France) and ART APERO with Pia Parolin (Biot, France) photographic exposition "RAINY WINDOWS", 28 March
• Photography Workshop with Ralph Velasco (Chicago, USA) , 4+5 May
• Donkey Kick - a rock cover band from Milan, Italy, will perform in the gallery to complement an art exposition
• ART APERO Hubert Ancion (Nice, France) photographic exposition “Barbers”, April
• ART APERO Pia Parolin (Biot, France) photographic exposition “People´n´Art”, April
• Photography Workshop with Matteo Abbondanza (Milan, Italy), September: "Street Photography"
• Photography Workshop with Ugo Cei (Pavia, Italy), September
• ART APERO Pia Parolin (Biot, France) photographic exposition “Street Photography”, October
• ART APERO Nassima Reutlinger (Antibes, France) exposes "Aquarelles" paintings , December
• ART APERO and Inauguration of the Gallery with photographic exposition “Promenade Moments” by Pia Parolin, December
• Rock concert with Crossroads - covers of classical rock music, August.